View Single Post
Old 12-03-2019, 09:14 AM   #67
Boreal
First Line Centre

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKflames View Post
I really hate this 'Go back' justice that is becoming the norm, holding todays standards to days gone by. I am all for learning from the past, being better and improving the way we speak and behave to each other but trying to get someone to lose their job for a swift kick in the ass when your playing bad (which is the accusation from Avery only, regardless of what everyone else on here says they know about Crawford) , come on that just sounds like someone with an axe to grind. Life and sports at the highest level are hard and sometimes you need a good kick in the ass to get you going in the right direction.

I guess you can all say goodbye to these lovely winning coaches that everyone wants, as it wouldn't surprise me if they hadn't all been abusive ( a definition that seems to have new things added every day) at one time or another.
Try to keep up. It's not just Avery, it's Sopel and Patrick O'Sullivan. Also, try and look at this from another perspective instead of "go back justice".

Crawford has also had over a decade to reach out to these people and apologize for his behaviour.

It's a simple act no one needed to know and if it occurred then that would legitimize his feelings of remorse and we probably wouldn't hear anything about it.

It takes what? a 30 second phone call to 5 or 10 people in the summertime? But he's a chickenhawk coward

He had the opportunity for all of this and he didn't do it so he's made his bed.

As for winning coaches, last time I checked Joe Sakic has two Cups and his coaches only have one.

Rosters are more important than coaching when it comes to winning.
Boreal is offline   Reply With Quote