View Single Post
Old 09-29-2019, 09:44 PM   #4369
jayswin
Celebrated Square Root Day

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavy Jack View Post
To me this is Tavares/Stone all over again especially if NJ struggles even with all the off-season stacking they’ve done. Do they get something for him like Stone which ended up costing Vegas much less than expected by most or do they potentially lose him for nothing like NYI lost Tavares??? It will be an interesting story line to follow and honestly NJ is a team I’m hoping struggles in hopes that Hall could be acquired.

Also it’s a deep draft and Dube is a highly coveted prospect add those with Brodie who is a top 4 D on every NHL team right now and a top 2 on some and I don’t see it being too far off. What if I changed the 2nd to a 1st and a 3rd?? Is that closer to you, does it become to much?

Brodie
Dube
1st
3rd

For

Hall
Did Stone cost Vegas much less than anyone else thought? I thought many Flames fans were saying that the defense prospect Vegas included was equivalent to us including Valimaki.

EDIT:
Quote:
The cost for Stone was steep for Vegas: Defenseman Erik Brannstrom, 19, who was selected 15th overall in 2017 by the Golden Knights and is considered an elite puck-moving defensive prospect. The Knights also sent forward Oscar Lindberg and a second-round pick in 2020 that belonged to the Dallas Stars.
So you'd probably have to switch Brodie to Valimaki in your proposal and even then Jersey may go with another offer because of Valimaki now missing almost a year and half of critical development time

Last edited by jayswin; 09-29-2019 at 09:47 PM.
jayswin is offline   Reply With Quote