Old 04-25-2019, 01:24 PM   #1039
Ashasx
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Resolute 14 View Post
"Criticism is censorship" now?

picardfacepalm dot jpeg

All I did is point out that the context of ResAlien and rubecube's comments were pretty obvious. And it's ridiculous that you've taken it upon yourself to represent all "gamers" and angrily rail against comments that were never directed against all gamers in the first place.
You aren't trying to censor me. You are trying to make my position look invalid and blinded by emotion.

That you've taken my position as one where I'm trying to represent all gamers is asinine. I remarked a post literally calling "self-identifying gamers" as pathetic losers in a thread called "The Video Game Thread v3". So back off when you say the context was obvious.

However, I am familiar with ResAlien's posting style, his anti-gamergate shtick, and he wasn't mincing words.

All I was trying to do was point out that the real criticism for this game is the microtransactions. Yes, a tiny minority of "self identified gamers" are complaining and review bombing the game because of its politics. The vast majority are criticizing it for valid reasons.

CHL just worded it much more eloquently, but the party rallying against the game for political reasons and party trying to blame its poor metacritic score on entitled, butthurt gamers are equally invalid and embarrassing. It hurts the community, and developers just get away with these garbage microtransaction designs.

Last edited by Ashasx; 04-25-2019 at 01:27 PM.
Ashasx is offline   Reply With Quote