View Single Post
Old 10-14-2018, 11:08 AM   #344
TheScorpion
First round-bust

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bingo View Post
My take from a distance?

I think emotional ditch to ditch reactions to things is what they are suggesting. It's your right and it can certainly be your style, but "baby with the bath water" posts are the reason I don't go near the game threads.

So responding emotionally to people reacting to your emotional posting style may not be the best way out of this if you want my advice.
Thanks for the actual feedback and for running a good site. I'll be the first to admit that my posting style is divisive and it puts things out there that perhaps aren't the norm, or what everybody wants to hear. And that's partially on me -- I'm super emotionally invested into this team, and I guess I let that bleed through too often.

I hardly think I'm alone in that regard, but that's honestly just bias, probably. I don't want to alienate anyone or drive anybody off the site, and if I'm doing that, it's probably best to take me off the site for a while.

Deegee -- Count me in, then. I'll never post in one again, they really are useless. It's either people saying the name of someone who scored (plus exclamation points), posting cars, or getting mad. What's the point?

Last edited by TheScorpion; 10-14-2018 at 11:17 AM.
TheScorpion is offline   Reply With Quote