View Single Post
Old 09-03-2019, 07:17 PM   #73
Erick Estrada
Franchise Player

Exp:

Re-read my post! I said the best player hasn't won in recent history and said nothing about the jury rewarding useless players. How can I make an incorrect statement that you made for me? I even said in my post Jessica may still not win because she's been so useless.

BB20: Kaycee was a no-show for the first half of the game but did win comps at the end. However Tyler ran the house from day one. Totally ran the house unlike anyone since Derrick. Kaycee was a comp beast but I think Tyler deserved it. The jury members were bitter that they were manipulated by Tyler and decided to vote out of spite.
BB19: Josh was a complete idiot and Paul ran the house for a good portion of the season. Paul was the better player by far (hell BB brought him back because they knew he was a great player and felt he was robbed in BB18) but everyone was mad that he played the game and outsmarted them so they gave it to the guy that banged frying pans together.
BB18: Paul was the better player and probably deserved to win this wasn't robbery like 19 and 20.

So it's pretty clear that playing the best game does not guarantee winning now as the jury house has taken to voting for people that they feel were truthful with them which is kind of silly seeing it's Big Brother. Being a comp beast or being everyone's friend (like Tommy) and hitching yourself to competitors is probably the best way to go nowadays seeing that big moves and strategy have not been rewarded. Not sure guys like Will, Dan, Dick would fare as well with the voters today as there would be too much hurt feelings.

Last edited by Erick Estrada; 09-03-2019 at 09:32 PM.
Erick Estrada is offline   Reply With Quote