View Single Post
Old 08-22-2019, 06:29 PM   #1505
monkeyman
First Line Centre

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CorsiHockeyLeague View Post
We shall see... I have all the stuff coming today so it may be a weekend project. Once the speakers are plugeed into the amps, everything else I understand.

One of my chief concerns is that I cannot figure the wires out for the life of me. They don't look like the speaker wires I'm used to... In the one bundle, there are five skinny red wires, three skinny blue wires, and three skinny beige wires. What's that about?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleF View Post
I'd venture to guess that there is a L/R pairing for each speaker/speaker set, but the numbers for each color set of wires doesn't quite make sense... Unless you have 3 L/R R/B pairs... but why 5 beige and why odd and not even amount of beige?

I guess if you pulled down a ceiling speaker to look at the colors of wires involved, it'll give a hint?
yeah, that's weird. maybe try by connecting one wire and cycling through the others until the speaker makes noise?