View Single Post
Old 10-04-2016, 02:26 PM   #37
blankall
Ate 100 Treadmills

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by gottabekd View Post
I hope the snarky Scandinavian-accented head of operations gets better. The poor acting was really drawing me out.

Besides that, all-around solid premiere. I liked the teasing about "literally couldn't hurt a fly", and the (expected) payoff at the end.

I was a little distracted wondering about how the gunfighting worked between the guests and the hosts. Like, what if a guest mistakenly shoots another guest? Do the guests have real guns and the hosts have fake ones? Are they all fake and the hosts just are wired up with bullet holes ready to explode when targeted by a laser pistol? I was hoping for a wink to the camera explaining these 'rules of the game'. Maybe that will come next week.
It'd be pretty easy to put a sensor in them preventing the guns from hitting other guests. But you'd then have to worry about ricochets and things like glass shattering. Although it'd also make sense if the guns didn't have real bullets in them, because I doubt you'd want them firing at those expensive androids.

The bigger issue is what do you do when a pycho guest with a knife starts going after people.
blankall is offline   Reply With Quote