View Single Post
Old 12-02-2019, 03:52 PM   #4
SuperMatt18
Franchise Player

Exp:

Overall I feel like this year was pretty underwhelming compared to last year. Plus I just honestly haven't played a lot of non-Switch games this year. So based on that:

Luigi's Mansion 3 - This game had the most character and charm of any game I'd played this year. Maybe not the best gameplay but I just found it to be my most enjoyable game of the year, due to the charm of the characters.

Apex Legends - IMO Respawn is the best shooter developer out there right now and like the chance they took with Apex

Fire Emblem - Three Houses - The best Harry Potter game ever made without the Harry Potter license

LoZ - Link's Awakening - Similar to Luigi's Mansion 3 in that the game just has so much character and charm. Sadly performance issues held it back from being even better.

Mario Maker 2 - Nintendo kind of rushed it out with little hype (should have been a holiday title IMO) but still the amount of options, features, and replay-ability of this title make it one of the best of the year.

Games that probably deserve a vote but that I probably won't play: The Outer Worlds, Resident Evil 2, Sekiro

Games that probably would be in my top 5 if I had played them yet: Jedi Fallen Order

Last edited by SuperMatt18; 12-02-2019 at 03:55 PM.
SuperMatt18 is offline   Reply With Quote