View Single Post
Old 07-16-2017, 12:39 AM   #7432
CaptainCrunch
Norm!

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oilers93 View Post
Lol we'll be wondering where the offence is when McDavid comes back down to earth too right?

It's okay to admit that players are good. I'm honestly not trying to toot the Oilers horn but a McDavid-led Oilers is like watching Jordan-led Bulls, Lebron-led Cavs, Lemieux-led Pens, etc. Just sit back and enjoy what a true generational talent can do with a solid team.
Oh my god, this is like the dumbest thing that I've ever read. Literally this is you.

You look at those championship teams of the Bulls and they were loaded, Scottie Pippen, One of the best rebounders in the league in Dennis Rodman, They were loaded teams, not solid but loaded,

The Lemieux Stanley Cup teams, loaded, they didn't really need Mario to carry those teams on his back.

The Oilers aren't even a solid team, lucky last year sure.

But even a guy like you has to admit that the Oilers are weaker going into this year. As bad as Eberle was, Strome is just plain worse. No Sekera. They're weaker.

Oh and looking at the playoffs last year, they beat a battered sharks team with Jumbo Joe missing time and skating on one leg, then you went into the next round and sure it went 6 games right? But basically the Ducks punched your face in and your superstar was nowhere to be found.

I know some Oiler fans have low self esteem, but my god, you come across as a doofus in your post, you clearly don't know NBA history, or probably hockey history beyond last year.

The teams that you mention were very talented teams.

What a load of poop, call me when McDavid actually wins a Stanley cup, right now the only thing that he did was pretty much vanish in the playoffs.

Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to CaptainCrunch For This Useful Post: