View Single Post
Old 04-09-2023, 01:40 PM   #6513
Huntingwhale
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by indes View Post
I don't know if I see streaming games taking off anytime soon..even steamlink on my wired network is buggy enough that I wouldn't pay for it. Couldn't imagine complete cloud gaming.
I think with some fine tuning and other enhancements to make the stream less laggy and more steady, it will be just fine. Hard to pin it all on the cloud platform itself, as it comes down to the users internet connection. I have played gamepass on my phone while taking the train throughout Europe and it works great until it hits some patchy areas with no internet.

The one feature I wish it had was to let you download the game so you can play if offline. I would love to game on a plane for the duration of the trip. Unforunately with a constant internet connection needed that isn't possible right now. Would be good if they instilled a feature where you were allowed to have something like 2-3 games downloaded on your phone and you could play them without a connection, but perhaps it's wishful thinking.

I guess what I am getting at is gamepass cloud gaming has been pretty awesome for me the times I have used it. Feels good knowing I can take my xbox controller with me, hook it up to my phone and have my gaming collection on the go.
Huntingwhale is offline   Reply With Quote