View Single Post
Old 10-17-2020, 12:33 PM   #135
Blaster86
UnModerator

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by #-3 View Post
That's pretty close to the way I Envision it;

S3, Starlight Steps up and takes on Homelanders head to head, actually Survives despite her expectations. Bucher on the run with Homelanders Kid, Hughie with Starlight, Homelander goes after him because he knows where the kid is.

S4, Stormfront returns with the Nazi version of the seven formed and ready to fight. Homelander joins with the good guys to defeat them. Instant harsh heel turn as soon as they are taken down, and he's still the bad guy in the end.

S5, Homelanders kid gets in the fight takes him down for once and for all. Ominous ending where the kid might be just as bad as homelander but we don't know.

I'm probably wrong though, because I didn't read the comics, and I can't imagine where they are going with the congresswoman. Wont be upset if they take it in a wildly different direction, I've been pretty critical of the whinny fan boys who come up with a preconceived notion of what they want to happen in the Star Wars movies, then get upset when they don't get when they want, only to complain so loudly that the stupid direct listens to the and almost takes down the entire franchise with the garbage they pressure him into making.

You're right about a heel turn
Spoiler!

THANK MR DEMKO
CPHL Ottawa Vancouver
Blaster86 is offline   Reply With Quote