Thread: HBO/Crave
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2020, 02:15 PM   #52
Locke
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayswin View Post
And episode 5 was just hilarious, maybe my favouite. So many great fights and quotes.

"Just take her off your face" "I can't because I superglued my hands to the steering wheel".

In the supermarket with Barrie running into Ronnie was just great. "Ronnie, I don't think you're at 100%".
The concept of the reluctant but capable killer who wants to clean up and become some terrible theater actor is hilarious.

He gets in these situations because he doesnt want to kill people anymore and he just winds up continuing to kill people.

Its goddamned brilliant is what it is and it takes Hader out of his normal comedic comfort zone but into a whole new and altogether awesomer (<-trademarked) realm of dark comedy.

And the supporting cast....Stephen Root is fantastic, Henry Winkler is great and NoHo Hank steals way more than his fair share of episodes....that guy is awesome! The insane Chechnyans...cant say enough good things other than that the show just somehow keeps getting better as you go along.

This Post Has Been Distilled for the Eradication of Seemingly Incurable Sadness.

If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a Fire Exit. - Mitch Hedberg
Locke is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Locke For This Useful Post: