View Single Post
Old 06-09-2022, 02:23 PM   #4376
Cali Panthers Fan
Franchise Player

Exp:

^^^In that photo above, I'm far more concerned about the cultures around the world that subjugate women, forcing them to cover their their entire bodies and heads (thankfully they can show their faces at least), rather than any concern I have over extremely rare cases of strength and size issues in women sports.

It's sports. It's largely inconsequential to life. It's meant to be for fun.

Cultural oppression of women is more concerning to me, including those that have gender dysphoria and identify as female.

More importantly, I find any law that specifically targets an extreme minority for something perceived to be an issue, but is something that is literally the smallest inconvenience to our society...well I find those laws completely abhorrent and unnecessary.

It's like those laws that enforced bathroom designations...totally pointless and specifically targets a very small minority group.

there are bigger fish to fry...now can we get back to yelling about gun control and abortion?
Cali Panthers Fan is offline   Reply With Quote