View Single Post
Old 01-10-2021, 06:39 PM   #1634
Street Pharmacist
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzz View Post
Sounds like you need a matrix type splitter/switch with multiple ins and outs. Tough to know without knowing what equipment you already have. I run a cheap HDMI switch to my projector over 25 feet of cable, and don' have any issues with it. Maybe get it from somewhere with easy returns if it doesn't work.

If you are running it all through a receiver that doesn't have 2 HDMI outs, you could maybe output to component instead for the tv.
Here's what I currently have (just set up the projector)

Inputs:
-PS4
-Cable Box
-Chromecast

Sound:
-Cheap ass sound bar and Sub

Outputs:
-TV
-Projector

Other:
-3x1 Switch with IR remote
-Harmony Hub with extension
-Motorized projector screen suitable for a 120" screen

We just moved in and so nothing is really permanent yet, and I'll take some pictures if anyone has ideas I'm all ears. The nice thing is the built ins are accessible from behind as well, so everything can be fed in behind the unit easily. I need to get an outlet and conduit put in the roof where I'll hang the projector though.

So far I have not spent a ton of money on any of the items listed, but I thought I'd improve slowly. I will probably get a better projector at some point, but if a receiver makes sense then so be it. I wonder if a decent powered splitter may be of use?
Street Pharmacist is offline   Reply With Quote