View Single Post
Old 05-24-2016, 12:48 PM   #5
OutOfTheCube
Franchise Player

Exp:

Just gonna copy/paste my long post from the other thread:

I was having a blast with it last night too, but yes, the team makes a big difference. Lots of guys thinking it's team deathmatch, running around willy nilly with Reaper or Tracer. Eventually they'll get sick of losing and either stop playing or start working as a team.

I've taken to support characters, and really like Symmetra at the moment. She's not a highly used character, from what I can tell. Those little turrets she places can devastate people, especially is you can get all six down. One match I had 24 (!) sentry turret kills, just people running into the objective and getting blasted by 3 or 4 of them constantly. Had a quadruple kill in that match, but didn't get highlight of the match because of stupid Bastion and his tank mode getting a 5-kill streak. Plus, a well placed teleporter by an objective is just as good as having a solid healer, and she can buff teammates with shields.

I'll tank sometimes with Winston and Reinhardt as well, or heal with Mercy if my team is having trouble staying alive and the opposing team is wise to my Symmetra turret game.

I'm just not overly good at shooting games, so being able to take on these more alternative/support roles has been the real draw for me and will be what makes me play this for a long time.
OutOfTheCube is offline   Reply With Quote