View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012, 10:23 AM   #130
Sainters7
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3 Justin 3 View Post
Ok this season has really got to end.

I still laugh from the show, but the plots are getting stupid and the humor is getting filthier and filthier. I can take filthy comedy, but this is getting ridiculous, like Farley Brothers ridiculous (that's not good).

It's Always Sunny in Philly seems like it would be a terrible show because the characters are all unlikable, plots are silly, and it looks like a cheap show, but it is written extremely well. This isn't the case for The League.

I really did like this show, but it's getting pretty bad.
Ya, I loved this show the first couple seasons, but it really lost me last year, I still haven't watched the last couple episodes of season 3 yet. Have all of season 4 to this point on the PVR, I'm wondering if I'll ever get to it or if I should just delete it now.

Couldn't even quite put my finger on the reason(s), but you may have hit it there. The crazy parts at the end seem so forced and over the top to me, at least last year. The real strength in the show are their chirpy talks at the pub, they need to stick with that more.

Only reason I may still watch is because (aside from Leon cameo) I hear Rafi's a bigger presence. Love that D-Bag.
Sainters7 is offline   Reply With Quote