View Single Post
Old 08-12-2020, 03:04 PM   #4395
dobbles
addition by subtraction

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Out 403 View Post
No comments about the posted video that just came out?
Quote:
Originally Posted by combustiblefuel View Post
I wouldn't say discussed 1 person discussed it. More people are interested in the pickup truck incident. You know not a video of what happened and the reason for the thread. Thats because its uncomfortable to watch the video of george floyd and what lead to his death. Protests and violence that go with it is like watching reality t.v and people want to see that because its often messy . I get sucked into it to so I unserstand. I personally get grounded back to the topic of the main root of these protests when these more relivant news articles are put out . Thankfully there are still media outlets that are focused on the root of the issue and not just the sensational parts of the story.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lambeburger View Post
This bodycam video has been out for a week and barely a peep in this thread that is supposedly devoted to discussion about that incident. Not much discussion at all. Perhaps it's because the video provides context about what happened that day. Context that goes against the established narrative that George Floyd died due to a racist police lynching.

America is falling apart at the seams due this narrative that was spun with an incomplete picture of what happened that day.

But anyways onto more pressing matters like Ben Shapiro getting pranked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Out 403 View Post
Ok. Good, we're in agreement. Where in this thread is there anyone suggesting he shouldn't be going to prison? I'll wait.
Dude don't play dumb. Several people tried to inflame the conversation with posts implying this new video changes the narrative and then when literally everyone else can agree that it in fact does not change things you start getting defensive and asking why we are even talking about this???

Really?

Really???
This individual is not affluent and more of a member of that shrinking middle class. It is likely the individual does not have a high paying job, is limited on benefits, and has to make due with those benefits provided by employer.