View Single Post
Old 10-25-2017, 02:06 PM   #20
snootchiebootchies
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by VladtheImpaler View Post
I guess the kids might love it, but as a parent you feel that you have been bent over. My kids aren't so tough to entertain that I need to drive for 45 minutes, pay $25 to park in the middle of nowhere and then pay I believe ~$400 USD to get in. But that doesn't give you access to everything - if you want to go to the Legoland aquarium, that's extra tickets, and so on for a few other "special" areas. My kids had as much fun at Seal Beach and that's free.
That admission fee sounds really high. Legoland admission is included in that Costco CityPass so that's a cheap way to visit Legoland if you are already going to go to Disneyland. Legoland also has periodic deals where the adult admission is free for every child admission. They also offer really nice deals during Black Friday for stays in the Legoland hotel that can be applied for travel through to spring of the following year although I think there are blackout dates.

With that said, I've had other parents tell me they hated Legoland, which surprises me because Legoland is always a highlight with my kids.
snootchiebootchies is offline   Reply With Quote