View Single Post
Old 08-19-2018, 10:07 PM   #25
CaptainCrunch
Norm!

Exp:

Fair enough.

The KO thing leads to nothing, they've basically made KO into a idiotic loser Keystone cop over the last year. He's gone from being a intriguing character to being the Barry Horowitz of Raw.

I didn't think that Miz vs Bryan was terrible, it had no real emotion and it was a launching pad for Brie vs Maryse.

The fans chanted 1 2 3 on lesnar because they expected Braun to challenge right away. Reading some reports, when Roman left the ring the crowd wasn't happy. Why do you think they went off of the air as quickly as they did? I was hpping that they would put Heyman with Reigns so Reigns could just fricken stop talking because everything he says is stupid. He's kind of like a cousin of mine.

Frankly I don't want Roman on my TV every monday, he's boring and his promo's are garbage. I can hope that they get the belt off of him. But I expect Braun to cash in and get squashed to build up Roman as an awesome champ. I'm getting he gets boo'd out of the building tomorrow.

I think Alexa did a good job tonight, I mean all she did was sell. At least she knows how to generate a crowd reaction, nobody gives a crap about Bayley or Sasha or Asuka who were supposed to be the guiding lights in the company. I would expect that Alexa will be off of TV for a while they really sold the elbow, even though frankly everyone knows she can dislocate it on command.

The only reason to keep the network is for NXT and the Library, but this is like the third really subpar ppv in a row.

Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!

Last edited by CaptainCrunch; 08-19-2018 at 10:11 PM.
CaptainCrunch is offline   Reply With Quote