View Single Post
Old 03-10-2019, 11:58 AM   #618
CaptainCrunch
Norm!

Exp:

Tonights Fastlane PPV with my predictions

WWE Title Match
Kevin Owens vs. Daniel Bryan (c)

My guess is that they're going to continue this feud for a while while Daniel continues to be a surprisingly good heel. I expect that Kofi interferes in this as wll. Winner by DQ Daniel Bryan

SmackDown Tag Team Titles Match
Shane McMahon and The Miz vs. The Usos (c)

I'd really like to see Shane and Miz win this, because lets be honest, the Miz is great in a Champions role, but I believe that Shane is going to turn heel tonight and turn on the Miz and humiliate him in front of his dad. Winner The USO's

Triple Threat for the RAW Tag Team Titles
Ricochet and Aleister Black vs. Chad Gable and Bobby Roode vs. The Revival (c)

I expect that Ricochet and Black are going to win this one. Gable and Roode are nobodies, and the Revival are good at chasing the belts. Winner and new Tag Team Champions Ricochet and Black.

WWE Women’s Tag Team Titles Match
Nia Jax and Tamina Snuka vs. Sasha Banks and Bayley (c)

You're kidding right, Banks and Bayley retain. Jax and Snuka are a charisma vacuum and not great in the ring.

SmackDown Women’s Title Match
Mandy Rose vs. Asuka (c)

I expect they're going to continue to push both wrestlers. But Mandy isn't ready yet, and Ashuka needs the belt for credibility. Look for her to retain, but here's the gerbil on the wheel. Sonya who's awesome and ready for singles action screws over Mandy.

Becky Lynch vs. Charlotte Flair
If Lynch wins, she’s added to the WrestleMania 35 match with Flair and RAW Women’s Champion Ronda Rousey to make it a Triple Threat. Lynch is “done” if she loses.

We know that Wrestlemania is going to be a triple threat. We know that Rousey is going to be involved and that she wants Becky in that match. Look for Ronda to come out and destroy both woman but it leads to a DQ win for Becky.

The Shield (Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose) vs. Drew McIntyre, Baron Corbin, Bobby Lashley

God I hate the Shield reunion, its not needed, and there's a good chance that Seth is done after tonight with the company. Look for Dean to do a final turn on the Shield and walk out leading to Drew, Baron and Bobby winning.

Kickoff Pre-show
Rey Mysterio vs. Andrade

Hopefully Andrade takes this one

Kickoff Pre-show
The New Day vs. Rusev and Shinsuke Nakamura

Rusev has really upped the social media whining act as well as Lana and Nak has been uninspiring for a while. New Day needs to win to help out on the Kofi push side. Look for the New Day to turn heel and then get involved in the KO, DB story line with Kofi.

Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
CaptainCrunch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CaptainCrunch For This Useful Post: