View Single Post
Old 11-06-2017, 09:38 AM   #35
Oling_Roachinen
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CroFlames View Post
I think you are missing the point.

People are "up in arms" that a celebrating attractive female needs to be put behind tags, but an attractive male giving a thumbs up, or a half naked Patrick Swayze (heart throb) pumping his hips doesn't need to be put in tags. Why the double standard? The intentions are good, but are the methods sending the wrong message?
No people are up in arms because they don't get to see a girl jump up and downs with her breast jiggling without clicking a tag now. There's a reason it's posted as a GIF and not a picture. I would hope the mods ask for the same discretion with any celebratory GIFs with cocks flinging around in a thong. But let's not pretend that everyone complaining is looking out for the best interests of women here lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CroFlames View Post
If your workplace isn't a good place to be viewing a PUBLIC forum wherein you may come across something that some random stranger on the internet has posted, it shouldn't be up to the mod team (or the individual poster for that matter), to protect you from your boss. Get off CP at work, or view it on your phone while you are taking a dump like a civilized human.
You're mistaken on public. It's a private forum. And the mod team is doing their best to keep it safe for work for me and enjoyable for others who don't want to be subjective to that type of content, and I thank them for it. What a terrible argument.

Last edited by Oling_Roachinen; 11-06-2017 at 09:40 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Oling_Roachinen For This Useful Post: