View Single Post
Old 01-06-2011, 10:21 AM   #67
FlamesAddiction
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by firebug View Post
So it was the administration of the program rather than the vaccine itself that is the issue?
A little bit of both. It was that it was administered without the risks being documented and studied. There is risk crossing the street, and that shouldn't stop people from doing it... but I'll still be sure to look both ways before doing so every time (and not just rely on the green light).

Quote:
Ironic given:

It seems you are okay in using fear to avoid vaccinations.
Really, so that by saying sometimes being vaccinated is not necessary and that there are risks, it is spreading fear? If that scares anyone, then they need to get on some mood stablizing drugs. I never once stated that vaccines will create disasters or are terrible things. I am just saying that if people are low risk of contracting the disease, then they have a right to avoid the risks associated with taking the vaccine (no matter how low those risks are). How is that scary?

Quote:
Again, if you have studies that demonstrate that our current vaccine schedule is ineffective I would be happy to learn more about them.

So far I have yet to see this evidence conclusively produced.
I'll get right on that... right after you provide me with the evidence you have where low risk people not getting vaccinated is causing massive damage to society.