View Single Post
Old 09-18-2018, 08:21 PM   #1
Derek Sutton
First Line Centre

Exp:
Default Has My Sister Lost Her Marbles?

So my siblings and I received a group text this morning from our sister warning us about the stock market crashing on Sept 26, the banks shutting down, power and Internet going down and to have enough supplies on hand for two weeks. Apparently she has known this was coming for a while but was only able to confirm the date last night. NShe then went on to send us some jibber jabber about some US politic garbage, how Trump is going to have past presidents sentenced to death for treason. "Different people" who are "reliable sources" who "can't just come out and say what's going' it's a series of clues with a lot of letters that turn into number clues". She also said that Trudeau has twice tried to have Trump assassinated, she had this on her Facebook a while ago as well. She also has something of Her Facebook currently about the moon disappearing??? apparently it has something to do with Aliens in New Mexico.....

My brother asked two weeks ago if I had received any texts from her as she sent him some weird texts, one of which was linking the BC Forrest fires to Icis..... He did ask her husband about this he just replied saying that she has been following some conspiracy theorists.

There is not a history of mental illnes in our family that we are aware of but this something that we are concerned about. Does she want us to engage in debate? Does she want us to prover her wrong? Prove her right? Or is she just being courteous and warning us? Like I totally think she has just flown off the rails.