View Single Post
Old 03-29-2017, 07:53 PM   #4758
Jay Random
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmer View Post
So becauae you guys sucked in October the oilers didn't earn those wins.
No, because we sucked in October we lost. If we had split our season series with the Oilers, we'd be ahead of them right now. Are you really having trouble following this?

Quote:
This entire thread every time the oilers win there is some excuse about how they had an advantage. I could go through and pull out some good ones but I'm sure you'd just ignore them anyways.
Sorry, old sport, you're the expert

Quote:
Using a calgary puck message board for "facts" about how oilers fans are terrible is like watching cnn to get your facts about trump.
Well, most of the ATL Report is taken from hfboards, which is the very furthest thing from a Calgary message board.

Quote:
Since moving to Edmonton I've noticed that oilers fans here rarely talk about the flames up here, other than during the 9 game streak and after the last win when we we 9 points up... Compared to how often Flames fans talk about the Oilers in Calgary but that is just from my experience and being an Oilers fan in Calgary I probably got a fair bit more trash talking directed towards me than average.
For some reason, we have a lot of Oiler fans around here – both on CalgaryPuck and in the city as a whole. You haven't experienced annoyance until the 10,000th time some nitwit reminds you that the Oilers won five Cups in the last century, and thinks it clinches any argument about where the two teams are at now.

We don't care that much when Oiler fans don't talk about the Flames. It's that when they do, they're usually spewing ignorant garbage.