View Single Post
Old 10-20-2020, 04:44 PM   #2517
MacFlame
Scoring Winger

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainCrunch View Post
Retribution is bad and even Ali's promo was a mash of "Stuff" last night. We're the poor and abused, I'm the hacker, I was held down because of my name. Pick a lane and stick to it. I can't believe that they stuck Mia in this and have given her nothing to do at all. I did laugh when the brawl started last night and all she could do was leave the ring.

I did a lot of fast forwarding last night. I'm so done with Otis and Tucker, its so dumb, and so beneath Miz and Morrison who are exceptional, but even they can't make those two good.

Loving the Bliss/Fiend story, she just makes him better, and its cool that we now know this was happening back in July, with Bray showing off the Alexa Doll in the FFH.

DM and Orton continue to knock it out of the park.

The Woman's division and especially the tag team division is just a hot mess, and I think Lana's push isn't really a push at all, but a punishment "We're going to get a massive sloppy wrestler who hurts people and " snicker" "Lana she'll be putting you through a table every week".
Who was I supposed to be cheering for last night between Retribution and the Hurt business? We're having matches between heels now? Is that it? Or did I miss somewhere where one of those two became babyface?

Agreed on the Fiend. Alexa adds so much to that storyline.

Could not disagree more on the Orton/DM feud. Orton is about a generic of a character as it comes. A good heel character needs to be a good blend of a-hole and chicken bleep. Orton is good at the former, terrible at the latter. What's to hate about a character that is good at wrestling and mean about it? Yeah, I don't get it. Every good heel character needs to "hide" behind something..Orton doesn't do that at all..never has. I've literally hated every feud with him in it. He's boring.

The show needs more Miz and Morrison. Both guys are so hateable...they need to win more matches that they have no business winning to start drawing more heat.

Lana should be winning matches to push storylines imo. She so hateable. Put the strap on her and have the women chase her for the title, and lose due to nothing but sheer luck or her "smarts" (think Andy Kauffman style). The woman's division needs a good heel right now.

Last edited by MacFlame; 10-20-2020 at 04:49 PM.
MacFlame is offline   Reply With Quote