View Single Post
Old 04-29-2020, 01:59 PM   #52
FlamesAddiction
Franchise Player

Exp:

I think the general disinterest from the scientific community says a lot about the videos.

The DoD doesn't make any claim about the videos, other than that they are interesting.

There are just too many things that don't add up if anyone in charge of the program thought this was evidence of intelligent extra-terrestrial life. They allegedly were seeing unidentified objects for months, yet the only video we get is grainy radar and heat signature images. Why wouldn't they be sending drones with better video imaging equipment? This would be the closest thing to observing the phenomenon in a controlled and predictable environment, yet they seemed unprepared to actually document anything. In reality, there would be more scientists involved and no one would be relying on eye witness reports of pilots.

Also, while I realize that if there were aliens visiting, we couldn't necessarily understand their motives and thought processes, I find it hard to believe that they would playing coy games with us. They would either make themselves known or unknown, not get caught off-guard by primitive humans.