View Single Post
Old 07-16-2019, 09:18 PM   #15
Locke
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJolg View Post
Define trophy hunting? Every deer or elk ive taken is a trophy to me and im sure i use more of the animal than most people on here do for beef.

I don't like the picture they took, im sure they wish the safari never posted it but everything was done by law, these hunts are done on preserves and often the lions are chosen to maintain packs. The hunting brings in tourism $$$ and the meat go's to local's and for those saying hunting with a rifle is easy, you're welcome to come try it im sure you'll either A) change your tune pretty quick or B) appreciate where your food came from.
Well, for starters I think you're being a little fast and loose with the term 'law' when referring to Africa as compared to our laws.

And further, if its population control there has to be a better solution than just letting randos from Edmonton blow them away.

This Post Has Been Distilled for the Eradication of Seemingly Incurable Sadness.

If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a Fire Exit. - Mitch Hedberg
Locke is offline   Reply With Quote