Old 02-22-2021, 09:01 AM   #2878
CaptainCrunch
Norm!

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by d_phaneuf View Post
I loved the miz leaving with the title, also how Roman worked his thing

Having smart heels in wwe is rare and so seeing it work is nice

I imagine that little clip of miz and mvp talking before the main event leads to lashley winning the title and then drew challenging him at wrestlemania

Right now I'd guess for wrestlemania

Roman v edge
Drew vs lashley
Orton v fiend in another firefly funhouse
Miz and Morrison vs bad bunny and damien priest
Bianca v sasha

Those seem set, although I could also see them adding keith lee and sheamus to the lashley/drew match

Still like 10 matches to set up though, including at least 2 or 3 nxt

I think they're going to angle for a Nia and Shayna feud against Dakota Kai and Gonzales as well. Which could be a good wrestlemainia match. I still expect that there will be a Asuka match against a returning Ronda Rousey or Becky Lynch.

I like Miz as a mid card heel. I really do, I've been a fan of Miz for a while. He really though needs someone to elevate him, and a feud with Bad Bunny doesn't do it. Frankly I get tired of Celebrities coming in and kicking the crap out of professional wrestlers and showing no fear.

Just my two cents.

It was funny, last nights results really left quite a few wrestlers with nothing to do heading into wrestlemania, Kevin Owens being one of them.

You know what I would really like, because they've been doing a lot of talking about this one team on the network.

The Hurt Business against the APA. for a Vintage match.

Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
CaptainCrunch is offline   Reply With Quote