View Single Post
Old 02-21-2021, 01:37 PM   #2871
CaptainCrunch
Norm!

Exp:

I don't know how good elimination Chamber is going to be. It used to be counted on for some good violence, and major spots.

WWE Championship -- Drew McIntyre (c) vs. Randy Orton vs. AJ Styles vs. Jeff Hardy vs. Sheamus vs. Kofi Kingston (Elimination Chamber):

I'd love to see AJ Style win this, but I doubt they'll take the belt off of Drew any time soon. I expect that Randy is going to see the returning Fiend and won't get into the match.

King Corbin vs. Kevin Owens vs. Cesaro vs. Daniel Bryan vs. Sami Zayn vs. Jey Uso (Elimination Chamber)

I did like the fact that Roman weaseled out of this match. I almost expect a surprise winner in this one and I'm going to pick Cesaro who's in the midst of a long over due main event level push

Universal Championship -- Roman Reigns (c) vs. Elimination Chamber winner

Roman is too good of a championship to lose his belt, but I expect this is going to be a setup to a wrestlemania match with the Rock.

Raw Women's Championship -- Asuka (c) vs. Lacey Evans

Lacey is preggers, so the hamster in my head started to spin. Either we're going to see Taya debut, or Rhea Ripley to get a insta title shot

United States Championship -- Bobby Lashley (c) vs. Keith Lee vs. Riddle

I expect Riddle to take a beating and Keith Lee to give a good accounting, but Lashley has been really good in the hurt business

Women's Tag Team Championship -- Nia Jax & Shayna Baszler (c) vs. Sasha Banks & Bianca Belair

Make it stop, i like 3 out of 4 competitors in this ring. I'm hoping on one hand that this match signals the end of Baszler and Jax as Baszler is carrying Nia's lazy hole right now. At the same time Banks and Belair don't need the title, but to start putting some skin in the game for their wrestlemania matchup. Look for Banks to go heel..

Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
CaptainCrunch is offline   Reply With Quote