View Single Post
Old 08-20-2017, 04:36 PM   #139
Fuzz
Franchise Player

Exp:

Lost of little things going on. My sparky got the panel all prepped this week, and the city inspected on Friday. With any luck Enmax will disconnect the house, and hook up the garage on Monday, then my sparky can connect the underground line to the house. Talking to Enmax felt like I was dealing with a chemist to setup a root canal though, They were clueless as to this simple procedure and how I would make it happen. I think I spoke to 5 different departments. I just want a new 200A meter, disconnect the house, and connect to the garage with 200A service! Not really looking for magic here. So fingers crossed it works out tomorrow.

So we wrapped the walls, put foam insulation on most parts of the pad/concrete walls, buried the weeping tile, moved a crap load of clay around for the driveway/grading and a little bit more prep work. You can see the trusses are waiting patiently for the power line to go away. I should have a crew organized for next weekend, so if all goes well I'll have some pics of that for next Sunday night. Then the doors/windows on the long weekend, and a well deserved 2.5 week vacation after that!
Fuzz is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Fuzz For This Useful Post: