View Single Post
Old 12-04-2018, 08:37 PM   #57
Strange Brew
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sainters7 View Post
I love the player and his personality, and more power to him if he can stick on an NFL roster, i love when CFL guys make it down south...but am I the only one who thinks Bo won't be able to stick in the NFL?

I think he's a very good CFL QB, but after growing up watching Flutie, Garcia, and Dickenson up here, Bo just isn't on their level. I think I'd even place him behind Henry Burris in his prime, and Burris' disastrous night game with the Bears years ago had him labelled in some circles as the worst QB in NFL history.

Again, I'm a big fan of his on and off the field and I'll cheer him on if he makes it...but I just don't think Bo is NFL calibre. Maybe he'd land somewhere as a #3 or something, but I think he'll be back. I'd be fairly surprised if he experienced even brief Flutie-levels of success down south.
Burris had the big arm which always appeals to NFL coaches.

I too think Bo will have a hard time but doesn’t mean a team won’t bring him into camp. I’m not sure what he is hoping for exactly. Is he prepared to stick it out as a #3 somewhere all season long? Is he just hoping for a training camp invite?
Strange Brew is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Strange Brew For This Useful Post: