View Single Post
Old 12-06-2018, 09:28 AM   #1076
crazy_eoj
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozy_Flame View Post
I'm extremely weary of a guy who claims to be a fiscal conservative that can fix the economy and put Albertans back to work, yet has no obvious experience of implementing large-scale fiscal policy across large jurisdictions nor is able to release a platform detailing this.

If anything, people who claim such things should be releasing their platform as early as possible so that the population can digest what the plan is and take appropriate feedback if it isn't what it's cut out to be.

"I'm going to save Alberta but I'm not going to tell you how I'm going to do it".

I have questions.
The largest tax increase in a generation wasn't part of the last platform of the NDP, yet you seem to be ok with that?

Where's our social licence? Wasn't that supposed to be part of this deal? I'm extremely worried about someone who so clearly failed in the most important economic file facing Alberta, and not only that voluntarily destroyed jobs in the process.

Over 100,000 jobs lost, and our economy continues to falter. No recovery at all.

There's no reason to ever vote NDP again.
crazy_eoj is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to crazy_eoj For This Useful Post: