View Single Post
Old 04-19-2021, 08:49 AM   #195
FLAMESRULE
First Line Centre

Exp:

@Jayswin...yes, everyone gets 2 missed weekends with race picks from the previous weekend carried forward. You'll also love that Stroll got a 5s penalty for illegally passing Gasly...which puts him down a spot. He is poo.

I'd highly suggest getting the calendar synced to your google/outlook calendar. It works well for me! Just go here: https://www.formula1.com/en/racing/2021.html - Top right, sync calendar.

Reminder to those that haven't decided on paying $10 for prizes. I'll leave it open until the end of Race 4. Based on this weekends prelims (and having picks carried forward) I'd highly suggest @KelVarnesen fires over the $$

And I'm so bitter about stupid Bottas...that f'ing guy...he's cost me so many good results. I had Russell in the points. Yes, it was Russells fault...but WTF is he doing racing back with a Williams. He's done after this year.

@DoubleK...I dont think its a traction issue. Hamilton went P2-P9-P2 and fastest lap by 8/10ths. I think the car is difficult to drive and Bottas simply isnt coping well. Bottas usually does well on the low traction surfaces and he was simply awful this weekend.
FLAMESRULE is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FLAMESRULE For This Useful Post: