Thread: Pokemon Go
View Single Post
Old 07-20-2017, 03:31 PM   #2334
You Need a Thneed
Voted for Kodos

Exp:

Tried Soloing a machamp raid (last time I tried once before someone joined me and we took it down), but jus T couldn't quite get it done. Tried 3 times before the raid expired, and the 2nd time I was close enough to think that it might be possible if I executed perfectly.

Ultimately though, me second Alakazam isn't powered up enough, my Espeons aren't powered up enough, and I don't have enough pokemon with the best moveset.

Here's the lineup I was attempting with:

2509 Alakazam - Confusion/Future Sight (Pretty much the perfect attacker I can have my my level)
2500 Exeggutor - Zen Headbutt/Solar Beam (A Psychic charge move would be better, but Solar beam can do a lot of damage)
2297 Espeon - Confusion/Psychic (needs powering up some more)
2211 Espeon - Confusion/Psybeam (I'll probably use a charged TM on this guy at some point, needs powering up too)
2058 Alakazam - Confusion/Psychic (Needs powering up)
1636 Exeggutor - Zeen Headbutt/Psychic (Needs Powering up)

Having Future Sight with a couple more of those would be ideal as well.

In the first attempt, I accidentally picked a grass move Exeggutor instead of a Phychic one, so I didn't bother trying to put in a seventh mon after the sixth fainted. The second try, I tried my 2915 Gyarados, and the third time, my seventh was my 2237 Blissey with Psychic for a charge move.