Thread: PlayStation VR
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2016, 09:29 AM   #42
Russic
Dances with Wolves

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wastedyouth View Post
So I finally set mine up and played a bit. Shark encounter was cool. But I'm a bit surprised at the graphics. Really grainy. A bit of a disappointment.

The space mission made me motion sick and I never get motion sickness.

Does anyone else have an issue with the way the unit sits on their head? I have quite a bit of space around my nose area and beside my eyes. Let's in a lot of light.

Also it doesn't seem to sit well on my face and loses focus a bit.

Maybe I'm doing it wrong?
It's hard to tell if you've done something wrong or you're just noticing graphics more than other people (everybody varies in how much they care/notice bad graphics).

I'm not sure you can gauge motion sickness in VR to real-world motion sickness. I can barely sit shotgun without feeling sick, but VR hasn't given me too much trouble. That's something that'll get better as long as you ease yourself into it and don't get crazy.

As for light leak, I find the unit works best in very low light, so I don't notice too much. Did you use the button to slide the headset towards your eyes and get it as close as possible? Did you turn the dial on the back to tighten it around your head? It shouldn't really be shifting.
Russic is offline   Reply With Quote