View Single Post
Old 06-12-2016, 09:41 PM   #171
FFR
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by FFR View Post
I'm looking for a new job! I love where I work, but the opportunities for progression are limited.

I have a Bachelors degree in Kinesiology as well as an Occupational Health and Safety Certificate from the University of Calgary. I have spent the last seven years working in various roles for the Workers Compensation Board including case management, customer service supervisor and quality analyst.

I have significant experience in disability management, health promotion, data analysis and process evaluation and project management/initiative rollout. Generally, all experience is related to health management and disability management, however, my data analysis and process evaluation skills are transferable to other industries. I also have experience in setting up disability management programs and acting as an employer liaison for WCB and short term/long term disability providers.

Please let me know if you are aware of any opportunities or could use my skill set. I would be happy to meet with you to discuss how I could help you!

Thanks!

Liz
Well, a year later and still looking... Just going to bump this in case someone knows of something...
FFR is offline   Reply With Quote