View Single Post
Old 11-09-2018, 09:18 AM   #171
Huntingwhale
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wormius View Post
I think you can do something stupid and still be remorseful about it later.

What doesn’t quite jive about his statement is that he was concerned about his liability by transporting a bunch of highly paid athletes around, when it sounds like he didn’t even know what they did until after he asked them in the video.
Sure that's possible. But funny how that ALWAYS seems to coincide when people get caught. Is he remorseful if there's no attention to this story and his video only has 25 views and no one is the wiser? I seriously doubt it.

A whole lotta 'whoa is me' in his story. How his life is ruined. How he is worried about his name being public. How his insurance might not cover him if there was a collision. Seriously, who cares? That's not the point of this entire ordeal. Not a single mention of maybe violating people's privacy and being a general creep posting a video of people who are unaware of being recorded. Didn't even see an apology in all that. The driver made it all to be about him. Then he posted the video when he was intoxicated? Yeah, now I feel even less sorry for him.

I'm glad he got busted and his name is out there. People need to realize their are consequences for their actions, even if they think it's behind the anonymity of the internet.
Huntingwhale is offline   Reply With Quote