View Single Post
Old 08-12-2017, 07:01 PM   #132
Flames in 07
#1 Goaltender

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecil Terwilliger View Post
It may not apply to everything but it seems like the kind of thing that if you support a candidate who supports these types of groups then you're probably implicit. We're not just talking about some minor quibble about his policy. Trump has been on record numerous times with his anti-immigrant xenophobic and racist views.

Not to mention the fact that I highly doubt that most Trump supporters have an issue with what's going on in Charlottesville. Trump has been supporting this type of behaviour for the last two years and these are the people that voted for him. What would make anyone think that that would change now?

Using some ridiculous excuse about only voting for him as an anti-Hillary vote is hilarious to me. You still voted for a candidate with extreme xenophobic and racist attitudes and his entire campaign was predicated on drumming up this type of conflict among his voters.
So a vote for Hilary means you support corruption and bribery? Your opinion is very lazy, and you have to recognize that if you are in Canada you had little ability to understand the issues Americans had to weigh. All Canadian media I saw just trashed trump (mostly fairly) but left Hilary alone. If you have two candidates, and both have serious warts, you still have to hold your nose and pick one. It doesn't mean you believe everything they stand for.
Flames in 07 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Flames in 07 For This Useful Post: