View Single Post
Old 12-16-2007, 11:42 PM   #38
McG
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by OutOfTheCube View Post
Haha, and now Galaxy is a completely revolutionary and new Mario game while GTAIV is just the same thing over again.

Whoever was arguing that = owned.
this is a very interesting thread...i had to read it to find out what got it bumped!

i don't think that the wii pwns the 360 or for that matter the ps3. nor do i think those consoles pwn the wii.

i have a wii, a 360 and the original xbox and they are all different experiences. for sure...the 360 games are not usually as easy to pick up as the wii games...but for me the quality and quantity of 360 games cannot be touched right now. next year? who knows?

when i play games with my kids...its usually the wii or gh2/3 on the 360. when i play games by myself or online...its the 360 easily.

its all personal...but in no way does one console pwn another. how can they when they have different specs, different games, and different intentional experiences? the 360 is intended to be a network extending device...but that is what it is good at if you see what i mean. anyways...

i predict right now that the next xbox has controllers that function like the wiimote, and the games to go with it. it if wasn't so obvious...m$ would do it on the 360.

this is to take nothing away from the wii which has been a breakthrough on many levels...but it doesn't pwn any other platform imo.