View Single Post
Old 03-02-2021, 09:08 AM   #26
Sliver
evil of fart

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by krynski View Post
Interesting. Not your neighbour, but I think I'm guilty of this. This was the first winter (and plan to be only winter) that it accumulated to this extent.

We have 2 rather large dogs (Shepard & great dane mix). I used to walk them all the time, and pick up after them. The Shepard's arthritis got really bad, so we just got into the habit of taking him to the backyard. My SO and a friends couple convinced me that its better to leave it to dry for a couple days than pick it up right away, but this winter it accumulated far too much. I am literally not ok with how much dog crap I have back there. Patterns will be changing at my house and any droppings will be removed promptly....too bad I'm not your neighbour.
Are these the type of people that run a tight ship, or are they slobby procrastinators? I mean, if they have a museum-clean house and a manicured property okay, but let's be honest, they're probably pigs giving out advice like this. I'd ignore it.

If your dog ####s, pick it up right away. It's the deal with owning a dog. Plus, it doesn't even make sense. What, are you going to keep track of the date of each pile of ####? Like put little flags on the crap piles with best before stickers? Come on...if there's ####, pick it up. It's so uncomplicated.
Sliver is offline   Reply With Quote