View Single Post
Old 11-02-2021, 09:17 AM   #837
Captain Otto
Scoring Winger

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sliver View Post
To change the area of the swipe gesture:
Settings/System/Gestures/System Navigation/Gesture Navigation Settings.
I put my left edge and right edge sensitivity to low and it was a big improvement for how I interact with my phone.

That at a glance thing is sort of stuck there and it's weird I can't seem to change the info displayed, or add more in depth weather info across the whole top of the screen instead of adding in a third-party weather app. Where the at a glance thing is awesome is if you have a reminder or anything. It places it it right there across the whole top of your screen. Apparently other types of alerts will go there, too (eg a tornado warning). I'm going to give that one a minute...I think it has promise to be something I like.
Just from my reading on research, people seem to be complaining that AAG widget both can't be moved and only displays the weather even if you click the date. Which is odd because you can actually place a 5x1 horizontal AAG widget on your screen that displays date, time and weather and depending on which information you click, that particular app opens. That is how it has always worked. So I'm not sure what they are doing with this AAG widget that's glued to both the upper left corner of the lock and home screens.

Thanks for the instructions on the gesture sensitivity.

I was waiting for you review since you got yours before me. How do you like it so far?

Edit - Are you have any issues with your WiFi auto-connecting? Mine doesn't seem to want to auto-connect and I have to manually do it. I have auto-detect enabled and wifi scanning enabled. Can't figure it out.

Last edited by Captain Otto; 11-02-2021 at 10:03 AM.
Captain Otto is offline   Reply With Quote