View Single Post
Old 10-29-2021, 09:50 PM   #826
cDnStealth
First Line Centre

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sr. Mints View Post
First impressions, upgrading from a Pixel 2: Not a fan of lack of a 'back' button, swiping from the left is a bit of a pain. I'm sure I'll get used to it. Also miss the fingerprint scanner on the back, the thumb scanner on this one seems really slow

In that review video posted up thread, the guy mentioned how fast the voice to text is. I find it's exactly the same as my pixel 2. I also use an iPhone X with a different number, and v2t is slow AF, so I wonder if that's where the comparison was made

Otherwise quite happy. I chose the orange color phone and it's a bit duller than I expected. The plan was for it to match my delightfully charming personality (so maybe I'm duller than I thought). The oversized screen is wonderful, I haven't had one of the XL models since the Galaxy Note 3, but this feels way bigger. The camera blows my P2 out of the water. I don't think it's any better or worse than the iPhone x though

I did not import anything from my old phone, cause there's so much s*** on that one I figured I'd just are fresh. But I would like to import just my old texts from P2. Does anyone know how?

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk
I am not a fan either which is why I put a set of buttons back on. You can do the same by going to Settings/System/Gestures/ and then set System Navigation to 3-button navigation. That will give you a back, home and switch apps button.

I did migrate over everything from my old phone. When you go through the process it asks you what you want to transfer over. So you could go through the setup and just check texts.
cDnStealth is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cDnStealth For This Useful Post: