View Single Post
Old 10-19-2021, 01:23 PM   #44
Vinny01
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russic View Post
I'm on the other side of the fence. I want the PS5 version to be unencumbered by having to stick to the legacy systems. Give me every damn thing the PS5 can do, and if you have to build it so different it can't play nice from one system to the next, then I'm ok cutting it loose.

Your point is very valid, but these games tend to feel _so_ similar that I'm happy to get aggressive with progress.

I'm about 10 games into my franchise and I'm having a great time. The poke check feels more like a poke check and less like a thing magnetically charged to tripping everybody, being in the lanes seems to matter a lot, the puck is active as hell... frankly going to a new engine this year had me ready for a brutal janky mess, so I'm super impressed.

These first couple of years it would be nice to have cross gen play. I am the only guy out of my group of buddies who has a PS5. I opted not to get the versions of Madden and NHL that come with the PS4 version but am missing out on playing with them which is unfortunate for me
Vinny01 is offline   Reply With Quote