Thread: Pokemon Go
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2017, 08:04 AM   #1858
FlameOn
Franchise Player

Exp:

Nice, glad to here gen 2 is coming. Hopefully that means trading will be soon as well.

New berry information.
Quote:
Berries
Some more berries were added while the existing ones got an additional attribute growth_percent with the value of 0.1 for all berries. This means with a total number of 5 berries the grow chance is 50 %. This hints to a new feature for Pokémon Go in growing your own berries but maybe having some miss growing of the remaining 50 %. (This can change until implementation)
The berries have each different effects while they are pretty easy to read out of the new changes. I would like to go through them all:
Razz Berry: ITEM_EFFECT_CAP_CHANCE_SINGLE_THROW we obviously know that Razz Berries increase the capture chance for encountered Pokémons for a single throw. The effect percentage is 1.5which is the current capture multiplication value for Pokéballs.
Bluk Berry: ITEM_EFFECT_CAP_NO_MOVEMENT this is a hint for the berry's ability to disable the movement of encountered Pokémons (jumping) for item_effect_percent: 1 (100 %, while item_effect_percent: 0 is also written just below this. Prepare for changes of the live value, all other "new" berries do have a second item effect percentage of 0, too. I will not mention it again in the further post). What remains unknown, do you have to multi throw them like the Razz Berry or is one throw is enough, no SINGLE_THROW meantioned here and in the others' texts.
Nanab Berry: ITEM_EFFECT_CAP_NO_THREAT like the Bluk Berry, this berry makes it easier to land your Pokéball throw by disableing the Pokémon's animation - here the threat or "attack" animation is disabled when you throw this berry. The current effect percentage is 100 %
Pinap Berry: ITEM_EFFECT_CAP_TARGET_SLOW this is an interesting berry ability since it could mean you can prevent the Pokémon to flee for a given percentage of item_effect_percent: 0.75 resulting in a flee percentage decrease of 25 %
Wepar Berry: ITEM_EFFECT_CAP_TARGET_MAXseriously, what is that? For me it is a Master Ball hidden in a berry. We will see how it turns out. In my opinion it is a "Game Master Item" meaning, that you probably won't have access to it as a normal player. (This berry might more probably modify the capture circle, maybe throwing "Excellent" already when you just hit the circle at all.
https://www.reddit.com/r/TheSilphRoa...date_tells_us/

Only managed to get about 100 Magikarp candies over the V-Day event.
FlameOn is offline   Reply With Quote