View Single Post
Old 12-07-2018, 03:39 PM   #40
Igottago
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozy_Flame View Post
I don't really understand what is being said here. You are saying they always dump garbage out when collecting cans? That's just not true, unless they are doing some serious dumpster diving. Most can and bottle pickers don't make a mess like that, especially if they are just picking through regular garbage cans or recycling bins.

If there is incentive, they will do it. The bottle/can recycling is more than evident of that.

That is exactly what I'm saying. Although I'm speaking more about my observations here in Vancouver. You'll often see piles of trash from garbage bins thrown around all over the place. I'm assuming they are looking for cans when doing it. That being said the drug problem in Vancouver is next level. And granted, I don't think the standard homeless person is doing it. But when the addicts are doing it they literally throw trash all over the place.

"I was like Christ, lying on my back, with my arms outstretched, crucified"
-- Frank Musil - Early January 1994

Last edited by Igottago; 12-07-2018 at 03:42 PM.
Igottago is online now   Reply With Quote