HotHotHeat
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Back2Back View Post
You forgot to put the 5 cups on their bro

Dude should be embarrassed.

Really?

Oilers 5 cups, Eskimos 13 Grey Cup wins.
Flames 1 cup, Stampeders 6 grey cup wins.

You guys can make fun of Edmonton all you want, the Oilers have a much better team now and going in to the future than the flames. The Oilers are very close on becoming a powerhouse team.

Funny thing is the Flames have missed the playoffs for 4 straight years now and i don't see them making the playoffs for the next 4/5 more years.
There is no way to not have this come off as arrogant, but regardless, I'll mention to you that it isn't meant to belittle.

I'm genuinely glad I read this post in here. The Oiler organization is such a revolving embarrassment - I was truly worried their fans wouldn't defend them anymore. I can't imagine how frustrating it must be to watch the Kevin Lowe Show year in, year out, with no hope for improvement.

So, while you think you've come in here and made Flames fans upset with your post, I can tell you I'm quite happy to see the delusion has not worn off yet. A lot of what I love about this province is Edmonton's hilarious inability to see themselves objectively. Faith restored, at least for now.

I look forward to passing Edmonton during their perpetual rebuild.
HotHotHeat is offline   Reply With Quote