View Single Post
Old 09-20-2021, 10:07 AM   #557
Erick Estrada
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainCrunch View Post
To be honest, I haven't been all that happy with the quality of the CFL this year. Its just a lot of sub par football so far.

The Bombers are outright the favorite in this league, they're a level above anywhere else.

In terms of the Stamps and Bo, the lengthy layoff and injuries have derailed him. But I think he has earned at least the right to try to work through this as well. I mean basically this team doesn't feel like its all that together. I don't think we have explosive backs to take the pressure off of the pass game, and the receivers for the most part don't do a great job of bailing out the quarterback, and the right side of the line looks really poor.
The games haven't been very good especially when you consider how good the NFL has been through two weeks. Maybe it's me but the offensive talent level looks down as teams are having issues scoring TD's. The QB's look pretty mediocre as a whole and there's few offensive players standing out other than maybe Whitehead. I'm sure missing a year has played a role in this as if the football is still bad next season then maybe there's something to worry about.
Erick Estrada is online now   Reply With Quote