View Single Post
Old 09-24-2022, 03:06 PM   #127
dammage79
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by firebug View Post
Are you in Calgary? PM me if you need a safe, quiet and dark spot to park where you wont be hassled. I'm on 10 acres of land just outside the SW edge of the City near the Cross Conservation area and you are welcome to come park on occasion if you'd like.

If you are handy and can chop wood, mend fences, or cut grass we could also provide some cash and/or some home-cooked meals.
You're very kind to offer but I live in Victoria. Thank you for that.

Part of the problem is I live in Victoria. All systems of support are stretch beyond their limit. Not that I'd use them either as I can see with my very own eyes that there are far more at risk people than I that need any support the system can give them.

I work, don't drink, don't consume drugs. I'm a big fella who can handle my own if needed.

But as I said, things add up, loneliness, effort getting nowhere, looking at rental prices for anything around here is guaranteed to cause depression in anybody. Then you look at the waiting lists for even bachelor apartments.

I am leaving Victoria after this winter. But I've left places and moved before with nothing but a bag of clothes and started from scratch too many times. I just refuse to do it again. I'm moving away with something this time.

Anyways, I've babbled. I appreciate the kindness you have offered. Cheers.