View Single Post
Old 09-23-2022, 10:17 AM   #122
TheIronMaiden
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by dammage79 View Post
I honestly don't know. Hope?
I'm unmarried, no kids, living out of a car, work my ass off and live paycheck to paycheck and two paychecks behind.

The last 5 years has felt like scrapping and crawling and still slipping down the chasm.

I have moments of weakness where I break down and literally cry for hours every 6 or 7 months. Which is pretty much when I take account of my efforts in that time espan and see where there's progress being made only to realize you're falling further behind.

What keeps me going? Stubbornness, hope. Hope I'll finally sleep in my own bed once again. Hope I can see my nieces and nephews grow up and become amazing people.

But it's damned bleak man, and it's exhausting trudging through these current experiences. I'm weary, I'm tired, I don't care about a lot of things like I used to. Trying to let go of things to focus more energy on survival. I feel like I've been in survival mode for a few years now and I'm scared of how it'll affect me after this experience.

Can't tell you how the anxiety takes over every night, sleep isn't particularly friendly.

I'd like to think my deletion does more harm than good but I also have nothing really to tether me here. And thats a lonely ass thought to fight with. Self worth is questioned hourly.

It adds up and I see how many hit thay wall.

You are stronger than you even know.
TheIronMaiden is offline   Reply With Quote