View Single Post
Old 02-05-2017, 09:32 AM   #1429
CaptainCrunch
Norm!

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by RinkRat View Post
Yes Jadus was the highlight of operatives story for sure. I would love to see someone come in and knock Acina off.

Also with Malgus, when fallen empire was first announced Thexan and Arcann were supposed to present Malgus in Carbonite to Valkorian/Vitiate. I just feel they really wasted the potential of the Malgus character. Besides if Kephess can return why not?

I want my Jaesa back dammit...through the story.
LOL I love the Kephess line btw.

I guess we killed off Saresh or however you spelt it, so Acina would be a natural target.

What I like about this game is when it comes to the Republic and the Empire, its never been black and white. The Republic hasn't been a beacon of light, they've done some pretty scummy things. The Empire hasn't been entirely evil.

I wish they would have run the scene with the presentation of Malgus.

I don't doubt that both sides are going to try to get rid of the eternal empire as well and return to war. One of the rumors that I heard is that in terms of the choices matter mantra that you'll be able to pick your side whether its the empire or the Republic as well.

I always thought that going back to Darth Jadus that he would be the guy to revive the Star Cabal which the agent destroyed suppossedly, but out of all the story lines, the Agent story line didn't really have a final entry where the enemy was completely destroyed.

Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
CaptainCrunch is offline   Reply With Quote